- What is MSL code for Boost Mobile?
- What does *# 21 do to your phone?
- What is the use of *# 9900?
- Why * * 4636 * * is not working?
- What is MSL unlock code?
- What does ## 27263 do?
- What is Sprint OMA DM?
- What is MSL on cell phone?
- How do I find my hidden menu?
- What is my MSL?
- How do I get my sprint s6 MSL code?
- What is this code * * 4636 * *?
What is MSL code for Boost Mobile?
Master Subsidy LockRe: MSL/Unlock For devices that are not Domestic SIM Unlockable, the Master Subsidy Lock (“MSL”) code is used to unlock those devices.
Are you trying to unlock your DSU-capable device.
Please, provide us with more details about your inquiry..
What does *# 21 do to your phone?
*#21# – Displays call forwarding status. ##002# + “Call” – Disables all call forwarding. *33*pin# – Enables call barring. … *#5005*7672# + “Call” – Displays your carrier’s message center phone number.
What is the use of *# 9900?
If your android phone is running out of internal memory or says insufficient memory available. There are secret settings for Samsung phones ( not all models) will solve this problem. It’s very easy just enter the hidden code *#9900# and selecting Delete dumpstate/logcat. How to Increase Your Phones Internal Storage!
Why * * 4636 * * is not working?
The code *#*#4636#*#* is not working? You may have to toggle to on then off it was not enabled before. Toggle on and off again if you are not sure of the settings. It will refresh and update properly if there is no software issue.
What is MSL unlock code?
MSL Unlocking: A device is “locked” if it is manufactured with a type of disabling software and a locking code (referred to as “Master Subsidy Lock” or “MSL”). Generally, MSL locks were utilized on devices launched before February 2015.
What does ## 27263 do?
##27263# Removes any branding (sprint) and resets phone to update branding. (useful if flashing to boost or other carrier) (##BRAND#) Reboots phone.
What is Sprint OMA DM?
▪ Your device Mobile ID Number (MIN or MSID) Automatic First-Time Activation. Your new modem supports Internet-based, Over-the-Air Service Provisioning called OMA-DM. The OMA-DM provisioning process is network initiated and it takes place once the modem has registered to the Sprint home network.
What is MSL on cell phone?
MSL is the acronym for Master Subsidy Lock. The MSL Code is different for each device. … This dial code allows you to re-enter the 26-digit AKey on CDMA devices.
How do I find my hidden menu?
Tap the hidden menu entry and then below you’ll see a list of all hidden menus on your phone. From here you can access any one of them.
What is my MSL?
Then, follow these steps:In your dialer, enter ##3282#. This will display the EPST menu.Select “View Mode” from the menu.Launch the aLogcat app.Scroll down until you find the entries labeled: “I/EpstBroadcastReciever.”You MSL code can be found after the equals sign, in the line that reads “MSL Code=”
How do I get my sprint s6 MSL code?
1. You can try to call your phone carrier and expect them to give you the MSL code. You can get MSL code by calling Sprint customer service and make some alibi like slow connection. Some carriers are willing to inform you about the code, although some may not.
What is this code * * 4636 * *?
Android Hidden CodesCodeDescription*#*#4636#*#*Display information about Phone, Battery and Usage statistics*#*#7780#*#*Restting your phone to factory state-Only deletes application data and applications*2767*3855#It’s a complete wiping of your mobile also it reinstalls the phones firmware29 more rows